Infographic: Real Business Needs, Real Financial Solutions
As a small business owner, access to working capital can be the lifeblood of your business and may be the difference between success and failure. With the state of the economy in addition to tight credit restrictions by most traditional lenders, it has become increasingly difficult for business owners to secure business financing when they need it most.
In fact, an overwhelming 90 percent of small business owners surveyed say that access to credit is a problem for small business, according to a report from the Small Business Majority.
More and more frequently, small business owners are turning to alternative lending solutions to meet their funding needs. But, determining which option is best for your business can be difficult. Our infographic below illustrates the differences between two popular alternative funding solutions, small business loans and merchant cash advances, and highlights how to determine which product is ideal for your business.
Embed this infographic on your site. Copy and paste the code below:
Face the Facts
The business world is constantly changing, and receiving financing for your business an be a challenge. Determining the right financial fit for your business is essential for success.
- More than 80 percent of small businesses use some sort of financing to grow their business.
- Sixty percent of small business owners have faced difficulty obtaining loans for growth needs.
- Sixty-one percent of small business bank loan applications were rejected last year alone.
- The number of bank loans to small businesses dropped 68 percent between 2007 and 2010, and the dollar value of the loans declined 55 percent in inflation-adjusted terms.
Which Financial Solution is Right for Your Business?
Small Business Loans
Does your business have predictable cash flow?
- Loan based on bank account balance and cash flow of your business.
- Get access to working capital you need, even if you have less-than-perfect credit.
- Payback is made via a small, fixed daily payment from your business bank account.
Merchant Cash Advances
Do you accept debit/credit cards and need payback flexibility?
- Easy way to obtain financing by leveraging your future card sales.
- Funding based on business performance, even if you have poor credit.
- Flexible repayment from daily credit card sales. Businesses repay less on slow business days and more on high-volume days, ensuring proper cash flow.
Benefits of Business Loans & Merchant Cash Advances
Whether you obtain financing via a small business loan or merchant cash advance, your business can:
- Access from $4K up to $2MM in capital in as few as five business days.
- Qualify for additional financing even before repaying the original amount in full.
- Use capital for any business expense, including purchasing inventory/equipment, expansion, advertising and more.
Do You Need Quick Capital to Grow Your Business?
Through small business loans and merchant cash advances, Business Financial Services provides business owners with the capital they need for any business expense.
Give us a call at 866-905-4334 or click here to start growing your business – your way!